Welcome to ONL
Organization of Nurse Leaders (ONL) is a not-for profit professional association committed to the advancement of professional nursing, promoting the delivery of quality patient care and influencing the development of health policy in Massachusetts, Rhode Island, New Hampshire and Connecticut. ONL is committed to fostering the development of nurse leaders across the continuum through mentorship, collaboration and education and to providing an organized structure that promotes support, research, education, and professional development among members.
ONL consists of over 800 nurse leaders from various practice and academic settings. Virtually all acute-care hospitals in the Commonwealth are represented along with a growing number of providers from other settings including home care, long-term care, academia and corrections. Collectively, the membership employs over 40,000 nurses and health-care workers and administers over $1 billion in operating budgets annually.
ONL is an affiliate of AONE and has a long-standing tradition of support and collaboration with the Massachusetts Hospital Association.
- ONL Is now on Facebook! Please join us.
- ONL is now accepting poster abstracts for the September 9, 2016 meeting at the Southbridge Hotel and Conference Center. For more information, please click here.
- Please join Walden University and ONL for their presentation of Tea & Topics, Emotion Intelligence and the Nurse Leader. For more information, click here.
- Please click here to see an overview of the groundbreaking Patient Care Link initiative started by Massachusetts Hospital Association and ONL in 2005 and continuing strong today.
- For information on the Nurse Innovation and Entrepreneurship conference hosted by the Northeastern University School of Nursing on June 17-19, 2016, please click here.
- Click here for more information on the 50th Anniversary Celebration and Annual Meeting of the History of Nursing Archives on 5/22/16.
- Walden University is offering a $2500 grant for the MSN program and a $5000 grant for the DNP and PhD programs for ONL members who enroll by 5/31/2016!! For more information, click here.
Save the date for the ONL Annual Meeting on June 16 and 17th in Newport, RI.
Please click here to see the agenda.
Please click here to register for the event.
For alternate accommodation information, please click here.