Benefits of Membership
Educational Opportunities held around the state with leading keynote speakers. All topics are timely and reflect current issues and information requested by members through an ongoing needs assessment.
- Member rates at the quarterly meetings in September, December and March and the 2-day Annual Meeting in June
- AACN approved contact hours for Quarterly and Leadership meetings
- Opportunity to obtain information and give input on current critical issues related to nursing practice such as Boarding and Diversion, retention of Nurse Managers, Education capacity etc.
- Annual 2-day Leadership Seminar for new or aspiring Nurse Leaders that provides in depth information about leadership skills. Topics include budget and reimbursement, the art of negotiation, managing a multigenerational workforce, and others
- Opportunity to network and share information with colleagues from Massachusetts and Rhode Island
- Obtain national updates about AONE
- Government Affairs, Management of Practice, Membership, Program, Academic Practice Integration and Research Committee.
- Become the voice of Nurse Leaders
- Hear reports of all ONL standing committees
Recognition awards for outstanding leadership and executive practice.
Networking Opportunities share ideas with peers from settings across the continuum members provide input or expert opinions on a variety of health care issues.
- Gain insight into information on current products, services and technology that benefit the workplace and the environment
- ONL is partnered with many statewide committees including The MHA Clinical Issues Advisory Committee, Patientcarelink.org, Coalition for the Prevention of Medical Errors, Department of Higher Education Workforce Advisory Committee, Nurse of the Future Committee, Partnership for Healthcare Excellence, End of Life Task Force and Care Transitions Task Force.
- Annual Membership Directory and Web-site – provides members with up to date contact information, position statements, job postings and links to sites containing relevant information for nurse leaders.
ONL is launching a member recruitment campaign and contest during the month of March. For details and prize information, please click here.
Click here to Renew your Membership
Click here to join as a New Member
800 West Cummings Park, Suite 5600, Woburn, MA 01801 (781)272-3500 www.oonl.org